2. Banana Hair Mask
Bananas are rich in potassium, antioxidants, natural oils, and vitamins, which make them an ideal treatment for hair loss. They are found all year round and make an amazing hair mask for hair loss. Treat your hair to a banana hair mask by following one of these recipes.
How Do You Make Banana Mask For Hair Loss At Home?
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to a smooth consistency.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and hair until you cover everything.
- Let it sit for five minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water
Here is another hair mask recipe that incorporates bananas and almond oil.
- Take a couple of bananas and mash them into a smooth paste.
- To this paste, add 5 to 8 drops of almond oil.
- Apply to your hair. Tie it up and cover it with a shower cap for an hour.
- Rinse with cold water and then use a mild shampoo. Follow it up with a lot of conditioner.
Benefits Of Banana Hair Mask
- Makes your hair shine
- Makes your hair soft
- Reduces dandruff
- Reduces damage
- Moisturizes your hair