Hair fall is a huge concern for many women across the globe, and if you are one of them, you should know that there are many treatments that can help you deal with this issue. The only problem is that not everyone has enough time to visit the salon to get one of these treatments. With your busy schedule, taking time out to get your hair treated can be a hassle. However, there are various options. An efficient and smart way to prevent and stop hair loss permanently is to try out some homemade hair masks.
We have put together a list of natural treatments that you can try out with ingredients from your kitchen.
Effective Hair Masks For Hair Loss Treatment
1. Egg Mask For Hair
Eggs are power packed with nutrients and proteins that are good for maintaining the health of your hair. They work well with all hair types and provide good nourishment for your hair. This reduces hair fall. They are also packed with B vitamins that are essential for hair growth. This is one of the most effective homemade hair masks for hair growth.
How Do You Make An Egg Mask For Your Hair?
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Whisk the egg and mix it with the other ingredients.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and let the mixture sit in your hair for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
Alternatively, you can also use just eggs by following these steps:
- Beat a few eggs together till the yolk and the white are well blended.
- Massage it into your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Benefits Of Egg Hair Mask
- Is rich in proteins and amino acids, which nourish the hair
- Adds shine
- Reduces hair fall
- Encourages hair growth